Give me easy or give me takeout.
I need easy food that my family will eat. I need it to be gluten free so I don’t starve. I need it to be vegetarian baked pasta so my daughter doesn’t resort to microwaving a bean and cheese burrito with a sad little sigh.
Did I mention our oven is broken? I use my crockpot so often I had to sharpie on the settings when they wore off.
We needed this tasty, healthy baked pasta recipe. It was a bit improvised but I made sure to film what I was doing so I could recreate it here.
- Bag of Gluten Free Pasta
- Large can of tomato puree
- Large can of crushed tomatoes
- half bag of frozen spinach
- half bag of frozen peppers
- 5 small yellow squash
- About 1/2 c grated parmesan cheese
- One small container of small fresh mozzerella balls
- Italian herbs to taste
- Dried Shallots to taste
- Pink salt to taste
See the video for the order to pour it all in.
Bake on high for 2-3 hours and devour it for dinner.