1. That Kid that Won’t Stop Kicking (almost always accompanied by innocent baby that can’t stop screaming, probably because his sibling kicked him).
2. The Hygienically Challenged Passenger who has not showered for a month and has just eaten a bean burrito with extra onions. Always removes his shoes.
3. The Oversharer with an iPhone full of photos of their cat and the stories to go with.
4. The Private Jokester (Laughs at his book, mag, cell phone, pauses & waits for you to ask. DO NOT ASK).
5. The Scowling Businessman/Debutante/Diva. That special someone is pissed off there were no more seats in first class and now they have to sit next to YOU.
6. The Cyborg Androgynous Flight attendant with way too much botox. “Ok! Thanks! Put on your oxygen mask! Buh Bye Now!”
7. The Lech. Sloppy drunk and hits you with the classic “Have you heard of the Mile High Club?” line. Yeah dude. In your dreams.
8. The Schmoopies. They need to go to the back of the plane and join the mile high club. Because you really aren’t on this flight for a threesome.
9. The Psychopath. He’s probably an Air Marshal or something. Just messing with ya. Or not. But he looks really volatile and he keeps mumbling something to himself. DO NOT MAKE EYE CONTACT!
10. People who use their cell phones for sexting on Trans Atlantic Virgin American Flights. That better be some exceptional sexting!