Meet Zoe my silicone sonic face brush. She’s one of my new favorite things.
Thanks for supplying a Zoe silicone face cleansing brush for review. All opinions are my own.
I never really got into all the spinning brushes for cleaning your face. My daughters did and one thing I noticed, before chucking basically all of them, was that those things get nasty. No thanks. I stuck to my old fashion system of pumping a few pumps of cleanser in my hands, lathering, rinsing and patting dry. Sometimes when I felt fancy or had lots of makeup to remove, I’d use a sponge or a washcloth.
This pretty much did the trick but didn’t always leave my skin feeling clean enough. That required exfoliation and scrubbing.
As I age I am using more moisturizers and serums. I am paying more attention to my skin and both cleansing and treating it. When I was pitched the Zoe, and read up on it, it seemed like a good idea to test it out.
Here’s what I love about the clever Zoe Silicone Face Brush:
- It’s compact and easy to travel with, just slip the silicon face brush into the carrying case
- The Zoe face brush is easy to recharge and one usb charge lasts for ages.
- It is sanitary and hygienic to use, every single time. The silicon exterior is simple and easy to rinse and reuse. No soggy bristles or bacteria growth to worry about.
- The silicon face brush feels fantastic so I love using it. Who wouldn’t want a facial massage on demand?
- The Zoe silicon sonic brush is not a one trick pony. It’s great for cleansing but also great to apply your nightly serums with. When you use this tool you are helping the serums penetrate and work more effectively. And we all know that fingers are not usually the ideal way to apply anything to your face. Using your fingers can result in the spread of bacteria and uneven application
- The Zoe silicon sonic face brush is cute. So cute it kind of looks like a toy and I had to tell my kids to back off. Not their toy!
My first experience with the Zoe Sonic face brush was all giggles. I couldn’t believe how powerful this tiny little massager was. I also could not believe how fresh my face looked and felt after using it. Even more so after a few days. It’s actually a little addictive. I never thought I would look forward to washing my face and moisturizing, but then I never really thought of these things as much more than a chore. Now it’s more like getting a facial, every day.
Odds are, you already take the time to wash your face most days. So why not take your face washing routine to the next level?
This simple device is a welcome gift for moms and travelers like myself. It’s a small way to pamper yourself and take care of yourself, no matter where you are or how much time you have to dedicate to beauty routines. We all deserve that!