Why have boring block shaped Rise Krispy when you can party with these? These colorful Mickey Mouse Rice Krispies Treats were a hit at my son’s #Disneyside Fantasia themed party.
The secret to these rainbow marvels? Fruity Pebbles.
I followed the classic Rice Krispies treat recipe, replacing 2cups of plain ol cereal with colorful Fruity Pebbles. What a beautiful sight!
How to do it:
- While it was still slightly warm I placed the mixture onto a large baking sheet that had been sprayed with coconut oil baking spray.
- I used some waxed paper with a light coating of spray to smash it all down flat to an even thickness of about one inch
- I sprayed my Mickey Mouse cookie cutter well and used it to make the cut outs which I placed on waxed paper
- I chilled the cutouts in the fridge to help “set” them
- I served them up and bam! They were gone. Too bad, I’d love one now!