Thanks to Baby Jogger for providing the Vue for review.
Finding the “perfect” stroller is no easy task.
With my older children I honestly went through several strollers before I found one that really worked for our lifestyle. I remember saying I wish someone would make the perfect umbrella stroller, one that did everything.
I almost dreaded the task of finding the right stroller, this time around. So many brands, so many choices. But which one would be perfect for us?
When I made my wish for a perfect umbrella stroller, I guess Baby Jogger was listening!
I’ve had the chance to use and review the Baby Jogger Vue over the last few weeks and am totally in love with it! This stroller does everything and it’s super light weight.
I’ve been putting it to the test at multiple events over the last few weeks. I’m a busy momma!
My daughter was born just weeks before the end of the school year. My middle son was promoting from 5th grade and not only was I room mom, but I was helping with a number of end of the year events. I needed something easy to collapse, durable and stylish of course!
The sun canopy is HUGE on the Baby Jogger Vue and provides ample shade for the baby even while the seat is fully reclined. Let me just say the full backward facing recline and also forward facing option is the coolest feature ever.
The fact that the canopy shade reverses completely so you get just as much shade either way is brilliant! From just a few days old I had my daughter laying in the fully reclined position with the canopy up and we all loved it.
I was happy because she was fully shaded from the bright sun when we couldn’t be in the shade. She was content and comfy everywhere we went, whether it was to the pool, the park, a school event or a walk and I could easily keep an eye on her since she was rear facing. When it came time to load it up in the car, the vue was easy to fit in the back of the car in addition to the million other items I needed to fit in my trunk.
The Baby Jogger Vue will grow with her as she gets bigger, I’ll be able to easily switch the seat to forward facing.
Key features I love about the Baby Jogger Vue:
- Swivel front wheels for easy navigation through tight spots
- Collapses easily and is smaller than a regular stroller (great for travel)
- The cup holder. Because well, I always have a decaf coffee in hand
- Good for kids up to 55lbs
- The copious reclined seat positions that you can easily switch between.
- The UV 50+ Sun Canopy. In Southern California Summer, this is an absolute must when it isn’t recommended for babies to use sunscreen.
- The handle for carrying once it is collapsed. When you are juggling a bunch I can’t tell you how handy this little feature is!
- It’s super light weight, so easy to lift in to car or travel with
- This stroller becomes a travel system! Go to their website to look up which infant car seat models it works with, it’s an incredible feature!
- Contains a 5 point harness both forward and reverse facing to keep baby safe.
Any way you look at it, this is a fantastic stroller! I can’t recommend it highly enough. I’ve been raving about this stroller to everyone I know.
I was stopped by a woman at the store the other day. She had just ordered the stroller online and this was the first time she had seen it in person. I showed her all the cool features and she was so excited she had made the right choice.
Note that it isn’t meant for jogging, but the Baby Jogger Vue does everything else!