Finding the right daycare or preschool program for your child can be lots of work and a challenge. When I looked for a preschool for my son, I visited countless preschools, spoke to several parents, and was seriously frustrated.
I met with the founders of Carelulu Jen and Patrick (husband & wife) and parents of two children. They have created a very resourceful site to help parents find the best daycare and preschool for their children.
I recently took a poll and asked several parents what they thought was important to ask when searching for the best daycare and preschool. I created this list so that you can use for reference for your own search.
Questions parents ask when searching for the best daycare or preschool program.
1. Is the daycare or preschool up to code and have the required state licensing?
2. Is the daycare or preschool accredited?
3. How is the staff interviewed, hired, and trained?
4. What is the caretaker or teacher to kid ratio?
5. Is the facility clean and organized?
6. Do they provide before school care and after school care?
7. Can I afford the daycare and is it in our family’s budget?
8. Is the daycare facility safe?
9. Are meals provided?
10. Is transportation provided?
These are the kind of questions (and more) you can get the answers to on Carelulu.com. Their search engine is easy to use. I really appreciate the fact that there are pictures and detailed information about each facility.
I was really impressed to learn that the Carelulu team contacts and interviews each facility listed on their site. Parents can also write their own reviews on the site.
Each child is unique and has different needs. When searching for your “ideal” daycare, make your own list. Only you know whats best and important for your family!
As a parent I want REAL answers and feedback from other parents… And Carelulu does just that.
For more information about Carelulu click here
Thank you Carelulu team for meeting with me and introducing me to your site . All opinions are my own.