It’s that time again! Camp Spooky returns to Knott’s. This not so scary Halloween celebration is a perfect activity for younger kids in the month of October. It’s one of the fall seasons’ most fun things to do in Southern California.
Our whole family enjoys Knott’s at Halloween time and I’m glad that there is something for the little kids there, as well as the big ones.
Here’s some of the tricks and treat that younger kids have waiting in store for them at Camp Spooky:
- Show off your Halloween costumes in “Snoopy’s Costume Contest”
- Watch “Charlie Brown’s Spooktacular Show” in the Camp Spooky Theater
- Explore the Monster Factory, a fun interactive maze.
- Fill up a complimentary goodie bag with sweet treats given out at the five Trick-or-Treating locations in Camp Spooky.
- Visit the “Creepy Crawly CritterCave” Knott’s where park naturalists will amaze with slithery, slimy, creepy, crawly critters.
- Hear master story tellers “Scary Stories at the Lodge”
- Get creative with “Kooky Cookie Painting.” (Small fee applies)
Camp Spooky runs weekends October 5-27 and is included with regular park admission. Knott’s Berry Farm Theme Park operating hours are 10:00 am to 5:30 pm. For more information on all the exciting things that are going on Knott’s Berry Farm call (714) 220-5200 or visit Camp Spooky online at www.knotts.com.