Thanks to Little Tikes for supplying a Fish ‘n Splash Water Table for me to review. All opinions are my own.
My daughter, Maddie, is finally at the age where she can stand up, splash, and play. Since the age on the water table is 2 and older, we invited our family best friends, Scar and Vivi, to play and teach Maddie how to properly use her new Fish ‘n Splash Water Table.
The unpacking and set up process was pretty easy and it took less than 10 minutes to put the table together.
- Steps 1-3: worked in the drain plug to the table top.
- Step 4: attached the 3 legs to the table.
- Step 5: added the center plug and then aligned the notches of the Lily Pad support. I was half way there!
- Step 6: clicked in the spinning lily pad.
- Step 7: attached the Stream.
- Step 8: with 2 plastic screws, I attached the tipping fish bowl to the bowl support and then clicked it into the table.
- Steps 9 & 10: this is when the fun started! I added the critter launcher, water mover, fishing pole and the fish, crab, and turtle.
- Finally, turned on the hose and added 7 gallons of water.
Now it was time to play.
The girls came over and it was straight to the backyard to try it out. Instantly, the girls ran over and dunked their heads in to the table.
Next, Maddie grabbed the net to help catch Scar ‘s fish while she was fishing.
Next, the girls tried out my favorite feature of the table, the critter launcher. Scar loaded the launcher for Vivi with the Frog, they pulled back, and it landed on the spinning lily pad. Perfect shot!
Finally, Maddie poured some water on the water mover to create a wave pool effect and sent the critters for a ride.
Summer in the valley is going to continue to be in the 90’s so I see many more outdoor experiences with this toy.
Thanks Little Tikes for helping us have the perfect summer afternoon.
Here’s where to purchase a Fish ‘n Splash Water Table for your house.
Now I’m off to go launch some more critters.