If you’re looking for something fun to do with the family next weekend, The Healthy Mom and Baby Foundation is hosting its first annual Mother’s Day Expo fundraising event.
The event will take place on May 4, 2019 from 10-2pm at the Antelope Valley Partners Health located at 44226 10th St West, Lancaster, CA 93534.
The Mother’s Day Expo is a free, indoor, family-fun event highlighting moms and women in the AV and Los Angeles areas.
- Dr. Zoe Shaw, a licensed psychotherapist and relationship expert will be speaking on “The Balancing Act of Motherhood,” as well as how to redefine Your Superwoman.
- Go Tribe fitness trainers on hand to ask all of your health and fitness questions with speaker Jennifer Quinn from Go Tribe speaking on: “Fit Body Fit Mind: A Mother’s Journey.”
- Face painting for the kiddos
- Officers from The CHP & SHERIF’S Department will be demonstrating infant and toddler car seat safety and sharing child safety tips for the whole family
- There will be face painting for the kids, speakers, boutique shopping, an opportunity drawings and more.
- There will be goodie bags for the first 50 moms there. So get there early!
Over 40 vendors will be present for all of your last minute Mother’s Day shopping needs. Whether it’s essential oils you’re looking for or a special hand-made item, you can find that irresistible item while experiencing that personal one-on-one customer flair.
While you’re there, you’ll have an opportunity to enter to win some great prizes in their opportunity drawing.
Prizes include gift cards from the Cheesecake Factory, Costco, Vons, Stater Brothers, the A.V. Mall and gift bags filled with goodies from Trader Joes, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf and Badger Balm Organics, plus family fun passes from Rockn’ Jump Trampoline Park, Six Flags Magic Mountain, Knott’s Berry Farm and tickets from The LPAC (Lancaster Performing Arts Center), the Skirball Museum and Cultural Center, the Jet Hawks Stadiums and more!