Have you ever been to the Aquarium Of The Pacific in Long Beach? If you haven’t, you should!
Burrr….A snow blizzard has hit the beloved Aquarium in Long Beach and you don’t want to miss it! Aquarium Holidays is open December 3rd through December 23rd.
My kiddos love the Aquarium Of The Pacific and are ecstatic about this year’s special activities, holiday music, shopping, and holiday menu!
Thank you Aquarium Of The Pacific for inviting us to attend Aquarium Holidays and host a giveaway…. All opinions are my own.
During the month-long Aquarium Holidays celebration you don’t want to miss:
- Santa Diver will appear daily underwater in the Honda Blue Cavern
- Aquarium Holidays will features a daily Penguin Walk at 10:00 a.m.
- A display of gingerbread houses made by Aquarium staff members and one created by a professional bakery
- Free daily showings of Sleigh Ride 4D
- Snow will fall in the Great Hall, the Aquarium will be decked with festive décor
- The Aquarium’s costumed characters will appear in their holiday outfits daily
- Visitors can also enjoy holiday music, shopping, and a special holiday menu offered daily in Café Scuba
Enter to win 4 tickets!
Enter the Rafflecopter below to win a family 4-pack to Aquarium Holidays!
My son said,”Mom, PLEASE take me to see the penguins at the Aquarium Of The Pacific during winter break!” I can’t wait to take him, I love it too….
In addition to all the holiday fun, visitors can also view all of the Aquarium’s animals and exhibits, including the Horses and Dragons exhibits and Vanishing Animals gallery opened this summer, the two young penguins born in May, and the rest of the 11,000 Pacific Ocean animals that call the Aquarium home!
With coupon receive FREE CHILD ADMISSION with paid adult admission. $17.95 savings!
Enter below before December 6th to win Family 4 Pack of tickets!