Christmas is around the corner, and the New Nintendo 3DS XL on my son’s wish list….
I am often on the road and I am always looking for activities to keep my son occupied in the car. I’m really excited about gifting the latest 3DS to him. I am pretty sure I will be ” The best mom ever” after he opens this gift!
I can tell the new 3DS will be played with over and over by my family, (myself included) which makes it a good investment.
Thank you Nintendo for sending me the New 3DS XL Galaxy Style. All opinions are my own.
Everything is so much better in 3D!
Here’s what I love about the new Nintendo 3DS XL:
- The new Galaxy Style is out of this world!
- The new 3DS has TONS of fantastic games to choose from and the right amount of challenges to entertain players of every level and ability.
- I’ve been playing the new 3DS for days and and I am definitely hooked. There is still lots more to do!
- The graphics and the 3D option is totally AWESOME…
- The new 3DS is durable and sturdy.
- As a mom, I appreciate the parental controls.
My son is a HUGE Pokémon fan and he’s going to love this case. There is a great selection of accessories that can be purchased with this 3DS.
Other rad features :
- 3DS Camera
- 3D option
- Mii Maker (Avatar)
- Internet connection
- Nintendo e Shop
I also picked up a copy of Mario Kart 7 and it is loads of fun! This version has tons of new features and many surprises and challenges in every level.
This new Nintendo 3DS XL is great for all ages…. I’m pretty sure we might have to pick up a second one this holiday season!
What will you come up with next Nintendo?