Are you prepared for fall? We’ve got some retail therapy pajamas for binge watching TV to help you out. Here’s some of the season’s coziest pajamas!
Rainy/snowy season (ie Winter) is coming! You know what that means. Binge watching TV all weekend will soon become a reasonable activity. No shame! Better stock up on appropriate clothing so you are prepared.
- Fear of going outside
- A sudden lack of desire to get anything productive done
- Cocoa and popcorn cravings
- You might need these if you have multiple series saved up in your Amazon Watch List.
- If you refrained from watching Stranger Things on Netflix all summer, “just in case”, you should probably stock up on PJs nows.
- Do you keep your pantry and freezer stocked with supplies for crock pot soups so you won’t have to go out in the snow/rain/cold?
- Are you always know where the spare batteries are for your remote?
- Would you consider screening your calls to avoid judgement/interruption?
Binge Watching Tendencies
RETAIL THERAPY FOR BINGE WATCHING PRESCRIPTION:
- The Cat's Pajamas Women's Flannel Sleepshirt
- Price: $49.95
- SleepytimePjs Men's Flannel Pajamas
- Price: $22.99
- Munki Munki Women's Classic Bamboo PJ Set
- Price: $65.45
- Cosabella Women's Bamboo Black Cami & Pant
- Price: $49.95
INDICATIONS FOR USE:
Wait for inclement weather. Embrace the storm with glee! Don pajamas. Put up soup in crockpot. Make popcorn in the microwave. Pour yourself a cup of cocoa. Make sure your remote is charged and your streaming subscription paid for. It's going to be an awesome weekend.
Note: This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own.