School is almost back in session and I am trying to fit in some last minute summer fun with my kiddos. During the month of August Hotel Irvine is offering families a fabulous staycation that includes dinning, school shopping, and end of summer fun with your bestest buds!
This package includes:
* $500 gift card to Irvine Spectrum Center or Fashion Island
* A personal shopper to create a customized shopping experience providing apparel recommendations at stores of choice and keeping everyone up to date on the latest trends
* Reusable shopping totes to fill to the brim with school supplies like notebooks and pencils
* Dinner for up to eight guests at EATS Kitchen & Bar
* Pre-stocked refrigerator with choices of drinks and snacks
* Complimentary self-parking for up to four cars
The package offers accommodations, perks and amenities for up to eight guests. So families can bring their whole brood and even some of their children’s friendliest schoolmates to take over the 1,500-square-foot Presidential Suite with plenty of room for all those shopping bags.
Based on availability; only one reservation allowed per day. Back to School one-day package price is $1,095 for up to eight guests. Additional nights starting at $995. Pricing excludes applicable taxes and service charges. Dinner at EATS not to exceed $400. Refrigerator items not to exceed $50.
For reservations, call 866-396-4201
17900 Jamboree Rd.
Irvine, CA 92614