You know you want these…
Stride Rite has been creating Star Wars kids shoes since the 1980’s and is excited to announce the new collection just in time for the new film, Star Wars: The Force Awakens. For the first time ever, this year’s collection includes a limited line for parents to re-live the nostalgia of the Star Wars saga and share it with their kids. Stride Rite is creating a limited edition adult sneaker (adult sizes 8-13 M) with a mini-me companion sneaker style (sold
separately; kids sizes 4-10). While both have retro silhouettes inspired by Stride Rite joggers from the 80’s, the adult sneaker features Darth Vader and the kids shoe features Luke Skywalker for a “Luke I Am Your Father” fashion statement – perfect for exploring everything from the backyard to galaxies far, far away…
Luke I am your Father – Adult Shoe (Limited Edition)
- Silver Darth Vader artwork
- Premium suede uppers and galactic digi print
- Specially-designed outsole with iconic Death Star window emblem, ship engine details, Star Wars laces, and Star Wars logo Adult Sizes: 8-13 M, WSO
- Only 1,000 pairs available at StrideRite.com beginning October 25, 2015, $100.
Retro Skywalker – Children’s Shoe
- Silver Luke Skywalker artwork
- Premium suede uppers
- Specially-designed outsole with iconic Death Star window emblem, ship engine details and Star Wars logo
- Kid Sizes: 4-10
Available at StrideRite.com, Stride Rite stores & other fine
retailers beginning October 25, 2015, $45
You can sign up now on striderite.com to get an email when these styles are available for pre-order. By entering your email you are also eligible to win a pair!