It’s my most favorite time of year at Disney.
Every year at Halloween the park is transformed. Not-so-spooky decor, “Halloween Screams — A Villainous Surprise in the Skies,” a fireworks spectacular (this one is my fave), and of course… Mickey’s Halloween Party!
On select nights, come to the Disneyland Park in costume to trick-or-treat in the ultimate “neighborhood” – after regular park hours. Having just read “Kingdom Keepers”, my kids are extra excited about attending this party that was featured in the first book.
Pose for photo ops, ride Halloween-themed attractions, enjoy entertainment exclusively for Party Guests and more. This special ticketed party is held 11 nights only at Disneyland Park during Halloween Time 2012! It’s the only time of year the whole family can dress up in costume to visit Disneyland. Tickets range from $46 (for pass holders) to $69 per person and sell out risk is high. We were lucky enough to go once last year, and would have gone back again if tickets were not gone like ghosts by mid October.
- Admission to the Disneyland Park up to 3 hours prior to the event’s start time.
- Complimentary parking for one vehicle. Larger vehicles may require an additional fee.
- Special trick-or-treat stations with candy and healthy goodies.
- Halloween Screams fireworks spectacular, exclusively for Party Guests.
- Dance parties, and the chance to eat, drink and be (not so) scary throughout the park.
- Access to nearly all attractions, including all the Halloween-themed Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy and Haunted Mansion Holiday attractions.
Costumed Disney Characters
- Photo ops with popular Disney and Pixar Pals, and Disney Villains.
- Mickey’s Costume Party Cavalcade, a Halloween parade presented for Party Guests.
Save on Tickets
- Save when you buy tickets in advance!
- On select nights, Annual Passholders save $18.
- No ticket is required for Guests 2 and under.
If you are in the area, get your tickets now or you may be screaming later!