Why is everyone a little happier at the Happiest Place on Earth at this time of year? Maybe it’s because of all the little extras Disney packs in this time of year. The transformation of the Disneyland Resort into the “Merriest Place on Earth” is truly magical. The decor, the shows, the lights and all the special touches amaze us every year. But the best part is that when you visit now, you get a little more. You’ll enjoy so many holiday time Disney perks without spending an extra dime!
1. The Fab Family Photo Ops – Are you a little behind the holiday 8 ball? Looking for a spectacular backdrop to take some great pics for your annual card? Get on over to Disney and get in front of that tree! There’s a few hundred to choose from but the one on Main Street is especially festive.
2. Aromatherapy! Did you know that a scent can change your mood? Several scents waft through Disney during the holidays – from cinnamon to cookies. My favorite aromatherapy hit at the holidays is the peppermint and pine scent you’ll sniff while riding the Small World Holidays ride.
3. Holiday shopping help… Although this package perk exists all yr round, it’s especially helpful this time of the year! Do your holiday shopping at select locations at the park, leave the goods in the store, and pick everything up at the end of the day or even have them delivered to your hotel room at no additional charge.
4. Holiday decor ideas to go. Perhaps you don’t have the manpower or permits to deck out your home in over 60,000 holiday lights like Snow White’s. You’re still sure to get great ideas from the many many holiday light displays, 700 trees, seasonal topiary and decor through out the parks. A quickly snapped photo and some imagineer supplied inspiration could the souvenir to help you make your home more magical this holiday season.
5. Let it snow! If you haven’t seen it snow in the Southland, you have not been to Disneyland at the holidays. Stay for the fireworks show and afterwards you’ll be treated to the white stuff and the look of wonder on your children’s faces.
More free stuff available all year:
- Coffee Refills at the Market House Cafe on Main Street
- Fast Passes
- Disneyland Mobile site
- Magic Mornings (early entry) for Hotel Guests
For more help planning your Disneyland Resort visit and and information about the Holidays at Disney be sure to visit the Disney Parks Blog and Disneyland Resort Site for Disneyland Hotel Holiday discount packages (save up to 30%) and Disneyland Resort Holiday planning guides.