I’m a fickle handbag carrier with a lot of loyalty. What does that mean? It means I have a large collection of fun fashion bags, and a small collection of two or three “go to” brands that make bags I can carry for longer than a week. As much as I love a cute fashion bag, I get tired of most of them very quickly. Or something annoys me. Or it doesn’t match. So I move on. Back to my faves. The Belen Echandia Take me Everywhere is front and center on the faves shelf right now.
I could carry my Belen Echandia bag for weeks on end, with no worries other than having to yell at the huz not to put my precious baby in the TRUNK. With the kid’s dirty pool towels and the groceries. Horrors!!! For the sake of my baby’s bag’s safety, therefore, I’m going to rotate it in and out of use for it’s own protection. I expect it to stay in use a great bit though – hopefully for years to come!
Since I’m so in love with my Belen Echandia TME (stands for Take Me Everywhere), that I’ve made a detailed video – but let me list the high points for you if you don’t have time to watch:
- Strap otions: (padded) shoulder or long messenger strap
- Hardware: Sturdy, high quality brass hardware. Brass feet to protect the bottom.
- Leather: Buttery, smooshy, lightweight but durable. This is a “lifer” kind of bag.
- Organization: Multiple cell, pen etc pockets that are well arranged. Pivoting center pocket, two zippered pockets and a signature hot pink lining – prevents “black hole” effect.
- Style: Easy and breezy, will take you from a playdate to a dinner date
- Capacity: Pretty capacious without looking like a suitcase. Can carry all you need for a day out with a kiddo. Or just your wallet and makeup case! Fits an iPad and a planner quite well too!
If you are not familiar with the Belen Echandia brand, check out their website and all their many styles. For true bag-istas they have a couture line that allows you to be the designer. Pick your lining, pick your leather, pick your style and Belen Echandia will make you a bag that is truly unique.